Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bandai Godzilla Toys - Godzilla 6.5" Burning Godzilla Action Figure


Godzilla 6.5" Burning Godzilla Action Figure Godzilla 6.5" Burning Godzilla Action Figure
Customer Review: Go,Go Godzilla....
I grew up on the Godzilla films and now my son is following in my footsteps. And once we get all the figures we will make our own cheesy movie and post it on youtube. I would like to say thank you [...] for making purchasing this and other action figure easy.
Customer Review: Godzilla action figure
My son and his friends have discovered Godzilla movies and are competing to find the cheesiest one ever made. This has led to collecting action figures and plans to make their own cheesy movie. It's helpful to be able to find these figures on Amazon as we cannot find many locally.




Technorati :